Tuesday, June 25, 2013

stream-of-consciousness

Letters. Commas. The Oxford comma. I LOVE the Oxford comma. I love commas. My comma t-shirt is upstairs. Best t-shirt. Comma, comma, coma. Misspell comma, have a coma. A comma coma. A food coma. Yum, food, Chick-fil-a. Get a salad at Chick-fil-a next time. NO DON’T DO THAT. Eat more greens. Green-eaters are annoying. Ugh why does everyone grow their own bell peppers? Bell peppers, bell, belfry. Bats in the belfry? What is a belfry? Why is that phrase in my brain? Why are the bats in the belfry? GET THEM OUT. Sheep. Amanda Bynes. Amanda Bynes. Amanda Bynes. She’s really in a byn-d. Not a good pun. Raise the bar for your puns! Worst pun ever: punny. Ironically not funny. But some not funny stuff is funny? Like when that umbrella hit the old lady on the head. It was bad to laugh at that. But it was funny. Still funny. It was umbreally funny. No. Funny bunny, funny bunny. Somebunny loves you. Easter humor is not egg-cellent. I hate egg jokes. I hate everyone. Not sheep, I love sheep. Love Amanda Bynes, always forever. Amanda Bynes. Amanda Bynes. Amanda Bynes. So upset about Amanda Bynes. Get well soon and make a romantic comedy I can memorize. Ugh but not Nicholas Sparks. Hate Nicholas Sparks, that manipulative fishmonger. Fishmonger? No explanation. Fish fish, fishy wish. Wish on a fish. Slippery fish. Can’t catch a fish with your hands, those are slippery fellows. Can’t catch a ball with your hands. Other people can, but you can’t. Sometimes can’t even high-five people. Bad hand-eye coordination. Thus hated softball, drew my name in the dirt. Can’t catch, love to doodle. Softball is my nemesis. Also can’t wink! Want to wink, but dislike winkers. Ironic. Miley Cyrus, white spandex. Wow, I love sheep. Feel bad for saying I hate Nicholas Sparks. He’s probably really nice. Wish I could text my dogs. Amanda Bynes.

No comments:

Post a Comment