Wednesday, November 28, 2012

dog days


Hello, it’s us again! The dogs! Our mom Princess was like, “Waaah I am tres uninspired and have nothing to blog about,” and we said, “Step aside, we got this.”

Anywayzzz we have been hilarious per usual. Princess has been trying to teach us to run up the stairs, and we are getting kind of better, but we are still so floppy that we fall down a lot. Sometimes Ebenezer gets stuck in the middle and has to be rescued. Also when we are upset we like to go “tweet tweet” instead of “ruff ruff” and it’s pretty cute, plus it will probably confuse Princess’ future human children when she’s trying to teach them animal noises. Kewl!

We also have been veeeery awesome and resourceful. See, that girl Princess had this vacuum that was totes scary. It was green and LOUD and she named it Mike Wazowski which is really dumb. We were like, sooo sick of Mike Wazowski, so we got extra dirty like 17 times (DIGGING FOR MOLES!!!), and mudded up every square inch we could. Then the floor required such a frequent cleaning that eventually Mike Wazowski was like, “Nope. I’m out.” Heehaw, best idea ever. (See? Sometimes we make different animal noises to being confusing/adorbs.) Look, we got so dirty that it looks like we lost 13 pounds! Best diet evs. Plus we got mud on the walls! Kewl!



Our dad is like SO MEAN and yells at us whenever we do something really cool like pee inside where it’s warm. He’s like “STOP DIGGING” and “GO OUTSIDE” and “DON’T EAT THAT SHOE,” and Uzi is like “YOU’RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME” and Ebenezer is like “I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!” He also bought us a camo dog bed, and we heard Princess tell him that it was ugly and uncool, and HELLO WE WANT TO BE COOL, so we gobbled it up. Then Princess gave us a high five, and we were like, “YEAH girl!!”

Here is us with our dad. We love him lots, so we may not gobble up his camo crocks like Mom asked. But we make no guarantees because we are dogs and dogs don't know how to do that.



Anywayz, come visit us if you want. We promise to be extra fluffy and we will probs try to bite your fingers, but we are working on not doing that anymore. LYLAS!

4 comments:

  1. OK so your super adorable dogs made me and Tim go out and buy our kids a SUPER adorable puppy (Maltese) for Christmas!! She's not old enough to leave her mom yet but we'll get her on Christmas Eve and surprise our kids. FUN!!Then you can see TONS of Instagram pictures of her. Her name is Phoebe or Regina Phalange as Tim calls her.

    The mud picture made me laugh... they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recommended your blog the other day when someone asked me for some fun blogs to read. I always laugh when I read yours or the dog posts. Entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my gosh! Those dogs got really, really dirty, didn't they!!! And they spread it everywhere!

    I'm Suzanne's friend, Patty. I've been following your blog for a couple of months. Really enjoy the puppy stories. I just sent a link to this article to my daughter-in-law. They got a year-old golden retriever at the pound and she's about to lose her mind because Lilo keeps eating everything, including the kids' toys. Ashley's about to lose her mind! Thought she might enjoy reading your struggles so she'll know she's not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I already posted to this post BUT I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award and you can go here to find out more: http://becomingnativesc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete