In no particular order…
- Sophia Grace Rationale: British, easily excited, wears tutus. Princess identifies with all of these things (okay fine, two out of three) and feels they would bond. Also Sophia has provided several hours of YouTube entertainment for Princess and she is quite grateful.
- Stacey London Rationale: Best outfit advice ever
- Kristen Wiig Rationale: Tiny arms, Bjork, “I forgot about her face,” “Help me I’m poor”… Let’s face it—she’s funnier than… EVERYONE and Princess to likes laugh and could probably use a good ab workout.
- Adel Rationale: Sing Princess to sleep, Bestie.
- Emma Stone Rationale: So normal, so funny, THE HELP IS THE BEST BOOK/MOVIE EVS!
- Zooey Deschanel Rationale: Big hair, cool singer, fun clothes = YES
- Zooey Deschanel’s character Jess on New Girl Rationale: Big hair, fun clothes, weird teacher = YES
- Kristen Bell Rationale: Duh.
- Oscar PR Girl Rationale: Um, look at her tumblr. Can Princess borrow her life for a second? She will give it back, pinky promise.
- You Rationale: J
Purposely not on the list:
- Abbie Lee Miller (Princess cannot handle mean-dance-teacher-induced anxiety.)
- Anne Frank (Ugh, Princess doesn't want to talk about it.)
- Nicki Minaj (The Grammys were TERRIFYING.)